The best way course of action that relic may doing

We all know, taht relic now in big finance trouble and near to closure, they abandoding coh 2 and dow 3 for thier next project and now people rant about aoe 4 and next relic projects and will massively boycott them. I see problem that people simply afraid that aoe 4 will be abandoding in undinished state withou expansions, or even if tehy finished game and give the game all content and expansions, afraid that relic may will release horrible patch that broke many things and simply instead make horfixes will abandon game. So, I just write here the best way of course for action taht relic may do, if they in big finance trouble:
1)For COH 2, just make final patch that fix all sh!t and broken things that make the last patch for the game. After this many coh 2 fans stop rant about you
2)For DOW III, since you don’t have budget, launch site with steam account verification, give for gamers that bought dow 3 before abandoding game sorry presents for relic games or any sega games that cost at least 20$, many dow 3 that rant will become much quiter and many will calm down.
3)For AOE 4, just don’t even try abandon game in unfinished state like dow 3 or broken state like coh 2, just don’t even try, if you will do this, you kill themselves. If you feel that don’t be able to will properly support game, better cancel aoe 4 or give them to another developer.
I hope some of relic employers read it and take this text on a note and talking with relic leadership stuff about it.
See ya later, I wish you all the best and to get out of a plight.

another new topic opened for this lol

i dont care if DOW is dead and if DOW-fans are angry lol

…this is probably the worst moderated forum on earth…

Em like 300.000 or 400.000 people did buy that game.
This means they are pissed that’s for sure.

1 The company did show hints for 2 more factions during the story mod and their meanwhile fired lead designer was even talking about it.

2 Game did receive over entire year no real support, so far I know it was only 2 balance patches.

microsoft will not let die his gamers just because ms is a biljonair comany and they will be thiefs from themself if they cansel aoe4 just the simple reson thay also sell aoe4 and on the same time windows 10 for every one that not have windows 10,

we real will be fine!

@PostalPie686647 said:
microsoft will not let die his gamers just because ms is a biljonair comany and they will be thiefs from themself if they cansel aoe4 just the simple reson thay also sell aoe4 and on the same time windows 10 for every one that not have windows 10,

we real will be fine!

Like Age of Empires online ? released 2011,
that was shut down July 1, 2014, so you cant play it anymore
because it was lol too expensive to maintain the servers.

I think the big problem is the lack of news or info on next Aoe4. You guys are killing the hype. You know, relic started works on aoe before DOW 3’s release. So, more 1 year is gone and we don’t know anything about AOE4. You should share more info with your community, please. Consider us as an important step on the development process.

Best regards from Italy. Ciao.

@Huge5000RTSFan said:
@PostalPie686647 said:

we real will be fine!

Like Age of Empires online ? released 2011,
that was shut down July 1, 2014, so you cant play it anymore
because it was lol too expensive to maintain the servers.

you can play age of empires online just google eso community

1. Microsoft will never work with companies that are anywhere close to being bankrupt.( Rule number 1 of business).
  2. There is no evidence of Relic being in “big trouble”. The only thing that i have found is that somebody said that if aoe4 would fail they would be in trouble, which is probably the case for any company that fails two rts games in a row.
  3. Relic is still in alpha phase with the game. That is also the fase inwhich nothing should be shown to anyone, because everything is subject to change.
  4. The discussion about relic’s financial situation is seen in many topics and it is actually not helping them making a better game…

@BAJOLI said:.
4. The discussion about relic’s financial situation is seen in many topics and it is actually not helping them making a better game…

Not to say that I dont appreciate your input, but ressurecting these threads doesn’t help not discussing about this stuff either.

I do think it’s a shame that Relic weren’t allowed to go bust. There are some talented designers there, but the management are appalling and about 10-15 years behind the curve.