The Civs the community want in future DLCs

Im just summarizing the civs the community mostly mention when discussing about next DLCs. This is just a post that reminds the devs what community want to see in future dlcs… If I missed something just mention in the comments, also Im keeping the numbers of civs short and adding only the civs people REALLY want as we may get only 1-2 DLCs max

The civs we really want are -

GEORGIANS

Armenian_coat_of_arms_fanon_scaled_down-removebg-preview-removebg-preview

ARMENIANS

download

KONGOLESE

ZIMBABWE

MISSISSIPIANS

TIBETANS

How much do you agree with me?

• 100%
  • 75%
  • 50%
  • 25%
  • 0%
0 voters

If you dont agree with me which civs do you want to remove from the list ?

• Armenians
  • Georgians
  • Kongolese
  • Zimbabweans
  • Tibetans
  • Mississipians
0 voters

If you dont agree with me which civs do you want to add instead ? You can choose one because we dont want to make the list big and confusing

• Nubians
  • Somalis
  • Serbs
  • Vlachs
  • Croatians
  • Venetians
  • Jurchens
  • Dali
  • Siamese
  • Ghanians
  • Yoruba
  • Kanem-Bornu
  • Maori / Polynesian civ
  • Iroquois
  • Visayans
  • Muisca
  • Pueblo
  • Habsbergs / Austrians
  • Schwyz
0 voters

It’s very cool seeing the Armenian coat of arms I made here!

2 Likes

What about Tarascans and Swiss?

Tarascans are not importent as people mostly want to see north or south american civs not meso americans… also swiss is there its called schwyz

Pretty much everybody globally agrees the main missing civi is tibetans anything else is nice to have.

1 Like

Considering the results of my previous polls, I’d say Jurchens and Thais are also no brainers and Nubians and Somalis would be much appreciated (as well as Swahilis, which were not included in the poll).

EDIT: (also the Chimu and Zapotecs seem to be more popular requests than the Mississippians)

8 Likes

I wonder how the Chinese government would react.

They were the third largest empire in the Americans, second in Mesoamerica. In a game about empires they definitely deserve a spot.
If/when we get a Mesoamerica DLC, they are the no brainer.

4 Likes

Everyone: “we want the Tibetan empire”

The Chinese government: NO

5 Likes

I cant vote on the last poll: i dont think we need more civs. We have more then enough civs already. I cant select this, since this isnt an option.

The Mississippians hate is dissappointing…

2 Likes

Now you know how I feel about Caucasus hate.

2 Likes

No Tangut or Khitan mentions? I see them requested quite often. Onto civs you did mention, Jurchens and Siamese I would say are the big missing ones that were on the vote.

I agree with most of the others but…

Tibetans I would love to have, let’s not kid ourselves. While the CCP has allowed other historical games to have playable Tibetans, it’s too much of a gamble for Microsoft to have a game suddenly banned because the CCP was in a bad mood.

Mississippians I don’t see quite as often requested, and I feel like they are the most controversial one on the list. Especially when they would suffer from “Inca syndrome” in a campaign.

Which one is worse? Caucasus hate or Caucasus contempt?

Why do you ask? Contempt is worse.

Because I’m evil. /s

I wouldn’t mind Alans in a Vandal/Alan pack. You could make interesting stuff with Alans in the late Roman Empire. Maybe an Alan campaign. Maybe make them enemies in a Roman campaign. Allies in a Vandal campaign or make Vandals have an hybrid Vandal/Alan techtree,

Yes, true.

The wording of your question seems like you don’t like the idea of the Caucasus being added.

How did you answer before I was finishing my post :open_mouth:
Also, I’m kind of neutral to a Caucasus DLC, BUT I would surely buy if if it has interesting campaigns.

1 Like

Armenians and Georgians are ok, but I’d like to see more Asian civs in the game, like Jurchens, Tanguts, Dali, Chams, Mons, Siamese, etc.

3 Likes

I think it would be really funny if the next DLC was indeed the Caucasus, because there are a lot of haters who would invariably be mad. Of course, the devs would be laughing all the way to the bank, and I’d be there with them putting green in their pockets.

Apparently one of the newer FE devs who was hired last year or so really wanted a Caucasus DLC, so I wonder if maybe that’s a factor.

2 Likes