The following civs need a buff

I’ve recently played with these civs and lost. So, I’m proposing these changes to improve balance:

Mongols: cavaly archers free and available from Dark Age.
Magyars: cavaly archers free and available from Dark Age.
Inca: Start with triple-layered fortified wall and 5000 gold. This is historically accurate because Machu Pichu and because gold.
Khemer: elephants 50% faster.
Cumans: move extra town center to Dark Age and cavaly archers available from Feudal Age. Their cost can remain the same because I won one match with this civ.

10 Likes

I agree, let’s write a petition asking for those ideas to be implemented as fast as possible! :smiley:

2 Likes

You make a very valid point here 11

1 Like

But i lost one Match with burgundisns against them, therefore they shouldnt be able to build any additional TCs and Burgundians should get free HC, Paladin and BBCs from dark age :grin: /S

1 Like

:smile: :smile: dude this is hilarious.

1 Like

Not enough. Stable and BE should be available in Dark Age on top of this.

2 Likes

Nah. Elephant should have 10 attack range and move 1000% faster. Free and available in dark age.

Forget that, give all villagers and monks teleportation powers. They should immediately reappear at the location you click.

1 Like

Unfortunetely, online petitions never change anything. I’m confident that the devs read these forums and will pick up on my proposal anytime soon.

1 Like

I think franks should start with paladin scout. Gunjaras start with camel why not franks have scout.

2 Likes

Also, petitions are technically against the forum rules, so I’m not sure that it would be a good idea for anyone to make one, serious or not.

1 Like

Wow. That seems harsh. Why is that? I’m curious. Also a lot of people propose these kind of things in a serious manner, what would qualify as a petition? Posting a link to change dot org?

1 Like

Nah it is too weak. They should get the cobra car scout

1 Like

I hope you don’t genuinely think that this post has good balance suggestions.

2 Likes

I need to win online matches and this are the best ideas I could come up with.

Someone above mentioned the cobra car, and I wanted to comment on that. Months ago I tried to copypaste “how do you turn this on” and the text that came up was an eggplant recipe, and it was like, not funny. Come on devs, there are times a guy wants to vent out his frustration with some cheat codes. It worked fine for the past decades until you decided to be cheeky.

2 Likes

I get that, but don’t ruin the balance for everyone else in the process. You’re not good and you know it. But other players are good, and upsetting the balance this much would make them even better, which just exacerbates your problem.

2 Likes

Yeah, this nagged me since I proposed the changes. There should be a way so only I can have those bonuses.

1 Like

Well, that’s literally cheating, so that isn’t an option. Handicapping yourself with unfair competition is not going to motivate you to get better. It’s the same reason why I don’t like how I get stuck playing against AI because I’m no good against real people.

2 Likes

Is the game really that hard that you’d need any of these bonuses? :rofl: The other players would pick these civs and you would lose anyway! :joy:

2 Likes

I think the problem is that I’ve read too much Dragon Ball and I’m still waiting for my best friend to be killed so I can get in a supernatural state of extreme ability and power. That is the only thing that can help me. I have tried many, many things, and yesterday I finally won a match. But, you said the key word: I’m stuck.

Well, yes.

1 Like