The game is in a disastrous state

Oh boy in the last year red bull and pinztec supported tournaments for higher amounts than that, in fact random rich guys are the real sponsors of tournaments,hc4 57k microsoft 30k one guy giving subs and the rest the community which was more than microsoft gave at the end.

During the same year of the ecl the guy from mixer probably sponsored more tournaments and showmatches than microsoft, so no there is not a single year where microsoft was carrying the game tournament activity.

You can’t really discuss with someone who knows all about this game since 2006 11

1 Like

Oh, I really didn’t know that, thanks for the info :slight_smile:

I’m currently admin of a 10.000 US$ budget tournament, sponsored by a private sponsor, and I wouldn’t like to be the one trying to justify a crash in the finals.

Seriously, with this kind of tournament, things should work way better by now

1 Like

This one is really getting bad though. Villagers getting stuck, but not idle because they’re technically working is happening way too often

Yeah, I’m talking about villager pathing mainly. Military pathing seems OK except that attack move is broken (units randomly stop attacking and simply move to the destination)

Wild claim. Show me the source/calculation. Pinztec and Microsoft co-sponsored KotD3 for $50K. RBWs had 20K, 30K and 30K each. How come the conclusion “higher”?

Who is this one guy? The wiki only mentions one guy donating 5K.

Prize pool was 87K at the end, MS had 57K. Yes 30K is more than 57K.

I can’t discuss with someone who makes claims based on prejudice.

Back when we hosted the Escape Gaming tournaments on the HD Edition, we had a situation where Nicov and TheViper crashed about 20 minutes into an elimination match. It was an awful experience for us. One of the key reasons I helped with the development of UP and WK and then hosted future events using them was to avoid this kind of situation. It really is a shame DE has taken such a critical step backwards.

11 Likes

I really hope this issues get solved before the budget runs outs. It’s a shame, because DE has everything that’s needed to became an eternal game. If only work properly

1 Like

You talk about hc4 and have no idea that for each sub one dollar was to the prize pool, one guy gave spent 30k on gifted subs maybe more, i stop answering cause there is no point, you don’t even know how much pinztec gave away, keep thinking that way, be happy.

Game works fine for me. I have an old laptop.