The game is not counted

Often, at the end of a game, on the statistics screen there is a problem, and nothing is counted. It happened to me a lot. About 20% of my games are not counted. This mainly happens during victories (so it negatively affects stats …) and masteries are not detected either.

Happened to me for the first time an hour ago, sucks as I was 1 landmark kill away from victory. Makes me think if it can be done on purpose to avoid loss.

Now that you say it, it’s true that it always happens when there are people who leave. I don’t think I got this message when the game ends “normally”

Thank you for this report! I’m not sure what is going on here, but I will be keeping my eye out for this issue here and elsewhere.

I have this error several times a day, it even happens to me to have 4 or 5 games in a row that do not count, I am not the only one, all the players in the game have no rewards, and this bug seems to affect everyone although most people probably don’t notice it, but it should be relatively easy to investigate given the scale … (I have friends from china who have the exact same thing, so it can’t come from the internet provider or whatever.)

Apologies that you’re still seeing this. We’re looking into it. If you can contact support here with your warnings.log file, it would be extremely helpful.

Thank you!