JK, the only “stable” thing this game has is the building to create horses.
I just want to share my experience today where I crashed over 5 times in a period of those 20 minutes. It could have been more crashes but a lot of the time spent in that time was either rebooting the game or sitting in the bugged/empty lobby. Maybe speedrunning crashes will be the competitive scene of DE.
- Yes my internet is good. I was streaming in hd.
- Yes I did “validate” the game files using steam feature
- Yes I did restart my PC, modem & router
- Yes I also tried reinstalling the game
- Yes my computer has at least double the requirements to play the game and benchmark of over 1300
As you can appreciate here, the MP lobby isn’t working either
Looking forward to next “stability” patch and new ways to crash.