The game randomly chooses tc's rally point

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #:**8647032
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Hi, I restarted to play aoe2:de for 2 days. So I recognized a serious issue with setting tc rally point. Every time, I play a multiplayer game (random map, 1v1, ranked, random civ - in case it is relevant), I face this bug. In a nutshell, when I busy with changing from scout to villagers and tc and give commands, the game sets new rally points on randomly selected places in map. It occurs when in dark or feudal in every single game. I haven’t played for a half year, before that this bug hadn’t been experienced. This issue is not just annoying, but gets me back in game progress. One or two idles in dark age could be a big problem.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Choose random map 1v1 ranked with one of the civs
  2. Start playing and set a rally point to tc
    3.Choose scout, villager, and tc after another and give orders to them

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Better gameplay, better chances to win

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: *Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if us
Game randomly sets tc’s rally point.aoe2record (2.5 MB)

Hi @Bazsa85 by watching your replay it seems like you misclicked and set the rally point right where the female villager went