:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: ######
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag:

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

This patch is full of bugs.

The ones I’ve found:

1. If you send a military unit to a certain place to attack an enemy military unit… if that enemy military unit dies before you get there… the military unit you sent will stop moving and not go to the geographical area the enemy military unit was standing at.

This makes it very difficult to get military units to a battle since you send them to battle by clicking them to attack an enemy at a battle. If you’re already in battle with other military units… if your military units kill the military unit you sent the other battalion to attack… then they won’t get to battle and stay standing like idiots in the middle of the field.

1. When sending military units to certain geographical points, they will sometimes stay in the running position as if they’re on their way but they are actually not moving and stay in one place until you give them the instruction again.

2. Villagers get confused while at the mill over where to drop or pickup food from and to. They will dance for ages without doing any real work.

3. Military units don’t act properly when attacking. During a Dark Age Drush your military units will push each other when sent in group to attack a villager and will only be pushing each other while following the enemy villager instead of attacking the villager one by one.

4. I won’t even get started with the Failed Connection while searching for games at Ranked. Too many of those these days. At almost every moment of the process of the Ranked Menu.

5. Lag spikes every 30seconds during game play.

6. When my game lags… nothing moves and then all of a sudden vils and everything move really fast to catch up but you can’t do anything while that’s happening.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

2 Likes