The Lakota Teepee doesn't provide the gathering rate boost

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 6159
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

I found out that the teepee doesn’t provide the gathering bonus as it is mentionned in its description. Whenever I check the gathering rate of my villagers inside and outside of a teepee’s radius, they are the same.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Build a teepee near a ressource ;
  2. Order a villager to gather the ressource ;
  3. Order a villager to gather the same ressource but somewhere else without a teepee ;
  4. Check the gathering rate of the both villagers.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Villagers inside of the teepee’s radius should have a gathering rate boost.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

Villagers inside of the teepee’s radius don’t have the gathering rate boost.

May I know why this was removed even Lakota has almost the worst eco?

If it’s true, the teepee became pretty useless… it’s stupid…

1 Like

It was too strong and bad in term of design because sioux just had too sit in base, surrounded by teepee and waiting for the BB timing.

1 Like

Yes, this was removed intentionally. Not a bug.

I agree that for a supposed mobile cav civ, have a such turtle mechanism combined with a such poor eco so have to be extremelly cautious with their army is totally weird for a native spirit.

Not all tooltips are up to date, even localized one. (espacially mouse-over ingame one)

hi why any Developers didn’t react to this post ? there is some description for a building but its dosn’t work wtf ? whats that mean ?

The Lakota economy is just straight shite and it always has been. The tipi aura buff was to try and compensate for that and give them a better economy but just resulted in stacking them and turtling… which is literally the exact opposite of what the Devs want out of the Lakota civilization.

If anything, they need to rework the Lakota economy from the ground up. I don’t think the Lakota should be capable of building farms or estates at all, but rather generate coin through an AoM market system and gain the ability to passively spawn bison from their town centers over time.

If you want to make the Native Civs accurate, then go all the way and don’t half-■■■ it. My people didn’t farm, and we didn’t use estates. We hunted and we traded.

1 Like

It means that the description is outdated.

I agree. While I’m grateful they changed the name to Lakota, considering the inaccuracies of the word Sioux, that solved nothing about the actual inaccuracies of the in-game representation.

The Lakota in this game are less accurate than the Indians are, and if you’ve seen the multiple threads concerning the Indians, well… you get an idea of how badly the Lakota are portrayed, and I know the Aztecs and Haudenosaunee are on a similar level.

1 Like

That doesn’t do anything with the gameplay anyway, it’s out off topic.