The Leitis crisis

im not saying it needs more pierce armor.

thing is, now leitis are mostly useless, except in a few matchups. according to a lot of people on these forums, that means the unit needs buffs, because its too niche and situational.

point is though - leitis really has very few situations where its actually worth it to make, so i really don’t understand all these “THE LEITIS IS ONE OF THE BEST UNIQUE UNITS IN THE GAME” crowd.

yeah its VERY VERY GOOD against melee units, but frankly against most civs you’re not gonna make the unit at all.
its not an option in team games. its not an option against archer civs or civs who rely on archers.
its only an option against cav and infantry civs with bad archers. of which there is few.
and yet people try to say that it is one of the best unique units in the game. that is so false its laughable.

i would take any archer unique unit, or cav archer unique unit, the coustillier, the berserk, the woad, the konnik over the leitis.

Yes the Leitis is kind of situational. But looking at the meta, most unique units are.

Leitis is indeed situational, but so are tons of other units and nobody is complaining about those. It’s a bit like teutonic knights, very good at doing one thing (melee) and really bad at almost all the rest.

Who said they need a nerf?! Letits need a buff, think they should get back their 2 Pa again, not even the Letits, even the Konnik after last nerf became dead, Konnik need a buff too

2 Likes

The thing is we have never asked for this stupid pierce armor removing nerf, we asked for very small cost nerf like +5gold and more bonus damage from Halbs and Camels.

1 Like

70% of the forum was demanding the Leitis nerf man…

I suggested to reduce the ROF for Elite to 2.2, so they attack faster than cavaliers but the damage output isn’t that fast, nearly same as Cataphract.

1 Like

I didn’t even know, i have never even thought that the Letits need a nerf (except for cost when it is come out at first time), but removing a pierce armor was not even an option because it fine

I think both of the Konnik and Ekonnik need to reduce their ROF the unit feels like a slow motion when fighting man :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I was thinking too last night. But I will prefer +10 HP for Elite Mounted Konnik too.

Really the only thing going for the popularity of Konniks over other cavalry UU is the Krepost which makes it much easier to mass.

Make Leitis and Konnik Great Againn !!!
and buff to new civs pls

1 Like

Jesus wept, Leitis and Konniks are great units.

New civs don’t need a buff, they need an overhaul

Press Ctrl+Shift+A and then press D to DauT.