The Persians On Heavy Wood Maps

I see myself doing it often enough :wink:

Not always feasible

so again this goes back to what you said earlier - you don’t like games ending early but you heavily contribute to them ending early. irony at its finest. but tell me - how often do you see OTHER players laming? i very rarely see it.

nah its pretty much easily feasible. people can full wall on arabia before aggression even reaches there base, if they can pull that off, walling in a woodline should be easy peasy.

Not as often as I should tbh :frowning: only time to time

not my fault, people want to play Arabia, so what can I do… (also, don’t you feel just absolutely glorious when you manage to take both your enemy boars?)

you must have got some kind of RNG blessing

be the change you want. you claim you don’t want games ending early. so DON’T lame. Don’t Sneak buildings. encourage play to go later in the game.

not really. go watch high level games. if they can full wall there base by the time even early feudal pressure hits there base, how hard would it be to wall in my lumberjacks so they can’t be raided? seriously. shortly after my lumbercamp is down i drop a couple palisades on either side and i’m good to go. expand as needed.

Maybe thats the reason your friends quit :wink:
Lets be honest, quickwalling is just flashy useless stuff on low elo, because if they use their (limited) APM and ressources on just walling early and constantly producing vills they will be far ahead of their competition.

1 Like