The Poison damage of the Inca Jungle Bowman only adds 1 or 2 damage one time, not the multiple ticks it is supposed to do over time

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 13.58326
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The Inca Jungle Bowman is supposed to do its normal range damage plus a poison damage of 1 every second for four seconds for a total of 4 poison damage. The curare homecity card is supposed to increase the poison damage to 1.25 every second for 8 seconds. Right now, the normal poison damage only does 1 damage for 1 second before the card and sometimes 2 damage for 1 second after the card.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Shoot a unit with a jungle bowman
  2. See the damage it does, account for the range damage it is supposed to do
  3. You will see that after the range damage it is supposed to do, the poison damage only adds 1 or 2 damage

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
In the second age, the jungle bowman is supposed to do 4 extra damage over 4 seconds before sending the curare card. After the curare card, it is supposed to do 10 damage over 8 seconds

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
See the from minute 7:30 onward. Pay attention to the damages.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

*As a new user, it does not let me upload files. I posted a video on reddit with the math:

4 Likes

I also tested this but a point of note is that this seems to only occur over multiplayer and the damage is as calculated when played offline

Would like to give more view to this

testing in the most recent patch the problem seems to be fixed @Oathbringer

1 Like

I’ll give it a try, thanks for the heads up