There will be others?

This may be off topic (Im sorry if it is, but I have to ask) Im very exited about AOE DE, so, I wanted to know if there is a chance, or at least your considering to make similar projects over AOE II and my personal favorite AOE 3, I was imagining an AOE 2 or 3 with “modern” graphics and/or a better optimization for this games to be able to take advantage of the great power that modern CPU/GPUS an larger and faster RAMS can offer nowadays by making maps bigger, better IA, more units, etc…
Thanks cheers!

Remakes for AoE 2, AoE 3, and the production of AoE 4 have already been announced! Cheers.

faster RAMS

@GrandPrufrock said:
Remakes for AoE 2, AoE 3, and the production of AoE 4 have already been announced! Cheers.

Nice, AOE 4 I know but the others didn’t even hear of, I imagine there is not dates yet?

Nice, AOE 4 I know but the others didn’t even hear of, I imagine there is not dates yet?

There have not been dates set I believe. They were announced along with AoE: DE a while ago so I apologize if you aren’t able to find a source, but I’m 99.999% sure they will be made.

Both AoE2:DE and AoE3:DE were already announced, but we know nothing other than that.