TheViper & Nili state El Dorado needs to be nerfed to +30HP next, say it is still ridiculous upgrade

and i’ve already given my opinion on it.
the only way El Dorado could be nerfed is if Mayans got supplies back. because right now the only option they have for fighting huskarls are Eagles. also, the 20 second increase in el dorado speed would have to be reverted.

Yes TheViper says, it doesn’t matter anyway in the video, so there is no issue with that reverting or not reverting
The topic is of course, 100HP EEW down to 90HP EEW

They would need Supplies back and to get Champion.

1 Like

yeah and yesterday you were also agreeing with hera. good to know you think archers are low dps units. guess we should buff every archer unit in the game damage wise, right?

1 Like

I vote + 10 Damage on basic Archers, and +5 on Crossbows and Arbalests, consecutively.

That is off topic anyway so I won’t engage with you on that.

Again, I say for the fifth time, focus on the issue here of this topic, the call to nerf 100HP EEW down to 90HP EEW

If you have said all your opinons, then do a favour to the forum and don’t post unrelated things

hera literally said in his video yesterday that Elephant archers were still low dps units.
seeing as they literally have the same dps as cav archers, that means nearly every archer in the game is now low dps.

1 Like

Can we discuss that in the Elephant Archer thread not here please? thank you

I want this thread to survive and more people to discuss this call to nerf El Dorado specifically

I tried yesterday with you about 5 times. you ignored it.
so i’m bringing it here. so. are archers low dps or not?

1 Like

OK OK fine, I won’t “ignore” it now, but only if you post in the right thread let us discuss that there fine?

by the way. the viper never said revert the supplies change, he simply said what he would prefer 10 health over 20 seconds. not once did i see him call to revert supplies.

therefore my opinion is that without reverting the supplies change, you can’t nerf el dorado. Mayans already have a hard enough time beating Goths.

1 Like

Yes he is asking for replacing only that one nerf with this bigger nerf as I wrote

Viper said that El Dorado should be reduced from +40hp to 30hp. He also said that Mayans losing supplies would hurt them against the Goths even more because now they can only use their Eagle Warriors. This happened in the same video.

He contradicted himself. Reducing the +hp from El Dorado, would make Mayans hopeless against Goths.

El Dorado should remain the same.

3 Likes

and my stance is that if you don’t return supplies to mayans, you can’t nerf eagles on them. they wouldn’t have even a fighting chance against goths.

still waiting for you to tell me if archers are low dps or not.

1 Like

No no I think you are mistaken, he said Supplies would make them weak against Goths
But also called for a nerf to El Dorado despite that

It means he is happy with them having 90 HP EEW vs Goths as well

It’s not contradictory, there is logic here

thank you very much, i agree 100%.

1 Like

yeah he said both. but he said both in isolation of each other.

2 Likes

Yes I know your opinion @MatCauthon3, you can now wait a bit and let everyone speak out their opinions,
also don’t bring in Elephant Archers here, this thread is only about Mayan EEW

Exactly.
Viper is great, but even he can only speak for the games he plays, not the wider picture.
Without Supplies and Champion, Mayans need their high HP Eagles, or Goths and Malians will just slaughter them.

No, there is no logic there. Pros sometimes make mistakes. They are not godly.

I would welcome a reduction in Eldorado hp bonus only if Mayans get Champion and supplies like JonOli12 said.

1 Like