They have gone overboard with the nerf to the mangonel

Mangonnel nerf is perfect.

Problem is that cavalry (the most expensive unit) is getting countered by 2 units : piks and arbalest.

3 Likes

I just finished a game. Wiped out 100+ archers and crossbows with 4 mangonels. I think they are in a good spot now.

7 Likes

The nerf idea is fine, but perhaps the bonus against ships should be removed and given against ranged units to make it a more appropriate counter.

1 Like

Adoro absolutamente el Mangonel nerf. No he visto el spam desde el primer día. Es perfecto para mis amigos de baja ELO.

Está bien que se nerfee, pero también tiene que ser útil, ni tanto ni tan poco. Igualmente te digo que prefiero el meta actual al antiguo.

1 Like

Sí, sí, se supone que, pero no sé. Pensándolo bien, a lo mejor no lo necesito para disfrutar el juego. Los partidos sin asedio suelen ser más divertidos, en mi opinión. Pero nunca queda bien tener cosas inútiles.

1 Like

mangonels work great now.
played a lot of teamgames today and there were only a few mangonels in the game which made many other units viable.

3 Likes

Agreed. It makes proper micro of them also much more valuable. I think they’re in a great spot.

2 Likes

I think the mangonel should be more effective against ranged units.

at best keep the small aoe splash damage and add bonus vs range units; like a plus 10

2 Likes

there still good in mass, Give it a try