Timeline colors mixed

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Timeline has mixed. It suppose to be colors and names are in the same line.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

100%

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. play the game.
  2. lose it .
  3. see it at the end.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Timeline has mixed. It suppose to colors and names are in the same line.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

Hi there!
Thank you for the report. Could you please attach the recorded game of the match?
Was this in ranked matchmaking or hosted from a lobby?

Hi,
It was ranked game.
MP Replay v101.101.50292.0 @2021.07.07 202001 (4).aoe2record (2.5 MB)

In the new patch, the timeline colours are now listed by teams. This is very helpful. However the names of the players on the left are still listed in the alternating order. I think this is the source of the confusion.

That’s true but it would still be nicer if the order of the players’ names would be following the same order as well.

Additionally, the age up markers do not seem to be moved correctly - looks like they just stay in their original place…

but the length of the line is adjusted to how big that players pop at that time was 11 looks like a new feature was implemented and gone live with 0.0 testing. This is how every single timeline looks after a teamgame, and it is pretty obvious…

Got the same problem (since the last patch).
Win 10, Steam, Custom Multiplayer (happens after every team game)

version
Btw.: is there a convenient way to copy the game version?

MP Replay v101.101.50292.0 @2021.07.11 113658 (5).aoe2record (2.4 MB)

The colors in the timline on the right are simply not drawn in the right order (the age markers for example are correct). Seems like someone missed reordering the background colors. Looks like a hastily implemented last minute feature to me (it’s just one line of change, what could possibly go wrong) :D.

I would like to include new file. I found new bug. Colors are not in the same line + age up times and important wars are not in the same line as well.

game file :
MP Replay v101.101.50700.0 @2021.07.13 210244 (7).aoe2record (2.1 MB)