Tips and Tricks to play AoE: DE - Age of Empires

Had a first play tonight. It looks promising. I have some early thoughts and issues which I will send through after a couple more plays

This edition has nice graphics, however, I really do miss being able to built castles and having unique soldiers from them.

2 Pro AOE I player review AOE DE : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfXGRCQ01jY, blue side is Chim Se Di Nang - consider one of the bests in the world

Am I missing somethingā€¦ What do I set to just play against computer opponents? Not interested in PvP at all.

@ykraina93 said:
This edition has nice graphics, however, I really do miss being able to built castles and having unique soldiers from them.

Uh, castles were never a thing in Age 1. Those are an Age 2 thing.

@Jaymoon85 To play only with AI opponents, you must wait until the release.

why adding resonance and zero empires they are aoe2 people

Please add ability to resume the match when we reconnected to the internet.

They should make this game available on steam, then when you have to play multiplayer itā€™s not through xbox hub thing!

@teddypower153 said:
They should make this game available on steam, then when you have to play multiplayer itā€™s not through xbox hub thing!

Stop this cancer. Steam havenā€™t dedicated servers. And the game still Win10 exclusive.

@titdara said:
Please add ability to resume the match when we reconnected to the internet.

This is a good suggestion for the game, but that doesnā€™t apply for host since game is peer-to-peer.