Top priority for Balance

Then explain me why Indians and Khmer got nerfed? they weren’t too good at 1v1
Knights moving 15% will end up being too good at raiding and dealing with crossbows.

But Cumans have Kipchaks man! They are good too and kill any thing when mass, i really didn’t find any argument for you to give them heavy camels! I mean what make Cumans bad for you is only losing the heavy camel ?!

Kipchaks literally melt in Imp

Persian already have a bonus +2 attack vs archers as team bonus, is this broke?! For the sake of God tell me who +5% will be broken?! Man it seems everyone suggest to buff Cumans but literally no one knows how to buff them!

So? Your final answer is Cumans bad because they don’t have heavy camels?! Then by your argument any civ don’t have camels need camels!

No not any civ :slight_smile: 20 chars

So why do you want heavy camels?! 11

To start with Cumans aren’t in a big need to be buffed, they are really good at closed maps
Source:

Because the civ has skirms with low range, they’re not very good at engaging CA :slight_smile: So Camels would be nice

Yeah this is why they are now in lowest winrate civs

49% winrate in all maps for 2000-2500ELO
According to Cysion all civs that are in the 45%-55% winrate are balanced and that is for all ELO)

But CA with FU have only 7 range, and skirms for Cumans have 7 too!

But cuman ca don’t have full range upgrades…

1 Like

Cumans, Koreans, Spanish, Goths, Turks, Indians, Burmese, Sicilians and Burgundians need buffs in general.

2 Likes

I mean Cumans skirms have same range as FU CA even with lacking last range

• With Update 34055, the time to construct a Feudal Age Town Center increased from 225 to 270 seconds.

Wasnt considered the previous (faster) build time kinda broken so devs had to nerf it?

I agree to give back tower civ identity to Koreans. The new wood discount in DE is fairly useless. I understand why Devs do not prefer it to apply to siege but then this civ bonus become so lame. Just remove this and give back +1 tower range. Change the UT to sth useful (reduce war wagon collision size a bit or archer-related UT) Tower generally become useless upon castle age.