Tornaments?

Would it be some oficial tournaments AoE:DE?
Any other cyber-sport parts?
Leagues or rating system in game?

@CleanChannel16 said:

I certainly hope so.

Ranked games with ladder/league tier system would be amazing. And I should hope MS organizes a tournament and streams it…even if not for money but just for pride.

AoE4 will definitely have all of the above…for AoEDE we shall see.

I hope DE has an ELO rating system, but tbh we don’t know. AoE4 will surely have something built for eSports. AoE:DE? I doubt it, but I hope it does.

@Raw1812 said:

@CleanChannel16 said:

I certainly hope so.

Ranked games with ladder/league tier system would be amazing. And I should hope MS organizes a tournament and streams it…even if not for money but just for pride.

@RWNorthPole said:
I hope DE has an ELO rating system, but tbh we don’t know. AoE4 will surely have something built for eSports. AoE:DE? I doubt it, but I hope it does.

Well, after DoW III, I little bit afraid for multiplayer in AoE 4.

But, AoE:DE with ranked games and events - that will be beautiful)
Well, in case of silence I will make some tournaments with our community, but it better be from developers and worldwide.

@CleanChannel16 said:

@Raw1812 said:

@CleanChannel16 said:

I certainly hope so.

@RWNorthPole said:

Well, in case of silence I will make some tournaments with our community, but it better be from developers and worldwide.

It would be great to see a AoE: DE tournament sponsored by Microsoft with prizes being announced along with AoE: DE in October. It would really help to receive a initial “kick” to start well… Seems to me a good way to do a marketing of the game, and also would help to bring the professional AoE 1 players from Vietnam/Indonesia to join DE!

@MannedLeopard58 said:

@CleanChannel16 said:

@Raw1812 said:

@CleanChannel16 said:

I certainly hope so.

@RWNorthPole said:

It would be great to see a AoE: DE tournament sponsored by Microsoft with prizes being announced along with AoE: DE in October. It would really help to receive a initial “kick” to start well… Seems to me a good way to do a marketing of the game, and also would help to bring the professional AoE 1 players from Vietnam/Indonesia to join DE!

Tottaly agree. It’s the best way to make a start)