These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Hotfix 44834
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam /
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 /
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
If you reduce the LOS of Towers with modify Attribute, they don’t auto-attack units that are not in their LOS, even tho they have the Range and Vision (of another building) to do so
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a Scenario with an Outpost 4 Paladins around it, enclosed within trees or stone heads or whatever.
- Place any Tower or Castle a few tiles away from the Paladins, within the Range of the Building
- Lower the Line of Sight with Modify Attribute of said building
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The Tower attacks the Paladin depending on whether it is in their Range and not within in their LOS
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Usually it would kill 1 or 2 Paladins before the outpost is destroyed
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.