- Build: 101.101.39284.0 5297380
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: Adalwolf Eis
Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.
I was playing through the campaign of Bayinnaung and encountered a visual bug on The Mandalay Cobra. The town centers appeared to be stacked on top of each other in the fog of war. This also occured on the Historical Battle: Dos Pilas.
List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s how to reproduce the issue:
- Play the campaign Bayinnaung: The Mandalay Cobra or historical battle: Dos Pilas.
- Explore and find a town center.
- Leave the area.
- Look in the fog of war and see town centers stacked on top of each other.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.
I do not have a game saved for this bug.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).