Traces of History

I think the units are more detailed and nicer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Models seem the same of E3 2021: not improvements yet

1 Like

They are a bit prettier :wink:

4 Likes

Who has time ā€¦
So please compare the videos from E3 and today.

And weā€™ll see if there is a difference.

2 Likes

Those red knights in the back there have what on their heads? yellow cap LOL.
The blue ones have helmets with a tuft.

2 Likes

And black masks xDDDDD

1 Like

These are probably mustaches.

2 Likes

I am very curious what is the difference between the minimum graphics settings and the ultra.

The men of arms on the red team look confused or really confident

1 Like

Already done almost One month ago

Models are exactly the same.

2 Likes

Great job

1 Like

Lol.

3 Likes

Is that T90 with bow

Is that three T90ā€™s

5 Likes

it looks nice for an rts , keep in mind that you will never gonna the game from this pov

4 Likes

Hopefully, the campaign wonā€™t put me to sleep (unlike AoEIIā€™s). Kinda repetitive if itā€™s all ā€œmacro up to attackā€ missions. I might be setting too high of a benchmark but Iā€™m hoping that theyā€™ll either beat or be on par with StarCraft IIā€™s Wings of Liberty campaign. They could take some artistic liberties and introduce each unit or faction mechanic and use them on a specific mission as a tutorial of sorts.

I get that there are multiplayer focused players here but you canā€™t underestimate the importance of the campaign to draw in and keep new players. Heck, most RTS players play the campaign and drop it once itā€™s done.

4 Likes

what is this meant to mean? Alternate history campaigns?

3 Likes

This video appears to have more of the background battle sound effects the game might have. Also, I like some of the details such as one of the lances shattering into pieces when the opposing cavalry charges clash.

2 Likes

Such a shame of a video to promote a campaign, at least put some new footage on it instead of recycling the old trailer with 1 sec of new camera perspective.

Sometimes I think they love to taunt us xD

2 Likes

I hope it doesnā€™t mean alternate history. Aoe 3 had fictional campaigns with little bit of history with it. Honestly donā€™t like that Fountain of Youth thingy.

3 Likes

Looks like units can also be motivated, feels like War cry and other stuff.

1 Like