- GAME BUILD #: 13.38085
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
I have encountered this bug only once and did not record the game, so hopefully the save game and my description of what occurred is sufficient.
On Minas Gerais, when building a TP on a trade line socket, it is possible for the TP in the slot to not provide income, but instead register as a second instance attached to the native site, as shown in the player’s count displayed with the username
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
These are the steps that occured with regard to the TP slot in question. It is difficult to get the AI to cooperate to replicate this, so I have not been able to attempt to reproduce it. I do not know if steps 1-4 are required.
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play as the Italians
- Build your TP with the architect without speeding up construction (I do not know if it linked properly the first time)
- Have the AI destroy the TP
- Build the TP with a settler
- The TP may be registered with the native site.
- Build on the Native Site socket. It will count as a second alliance with the natives.
- Delete the TP.
- Rebuild the TP. The TP now is registered
The TP should be registered and provide income as normal and not link to the native site
Note the TP is not registered near my username and the recent pass did not provide income, but instead is serving as a second TP linked to the native site.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
tp not getting xp.age3Ysav (3.0 MB)