Trade Rickshaw NOT WORkING [WASTED SHIPMENT]

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 100,20,203322
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

The trading post Rickshaw is not doing the intended job that is building a trading post or a native embassy!

This results in very serious wastage of a whole shipment!

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 75% of the time / matches I play (VERY FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start a multiplayer as India
  2. Call the Trade Post shipment from age 1
  3. Try to build trade post with the shipment ricshaw

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Trade Post should be built

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

4 Likes

This happned again and continuously happenign more and more hence increasing the Frequency to 75 percent, My guess is sine the last update its about 100 percent of times !

So probably will up frequency to 100 percent if next few games all failed to build the TP from the wagon

Please look into it! IT MADE THE VERY FIRST SHIPMENT A GAMBLE AND SIMPLY WASTES IT

@GMEvangelos

2 Likes

This issue has been reported a couple of times before, and I believe the developers are busy working on a fix for it. Until then, however, I have found that you can still get the wagon to build the TP by selecting the wagon after the TP has been placed and right-clicking on the build site multiple times, thereby giving the wagon the order to construct the building repeatedly. Eventually, and usually if you try it from different sides too, the wagon does end up constructing the TP. It’s annoying, and it takes a few seconds of your time, but it can be done.

2 Likes

Thanx for suggestion will try

Thank you for the report! I can confirm that we are tracking this issue for investigation by the team! As a note, it appears to be an issue with the Arctic Territories map, specifically, though please let me know if there is more information I can add to the ticket that might help narrow down the issue.

1 Like

I have experienced this almost every maps, Some of the maps I’am sure of as well as recently experienced this bug are :
Himalaya (Screenshot attached)
Pampas
Punjab

1 Like