Training mastery / achievement not unlocking or tracking progress

I just want to know when you guys will fix this issue with the Training Mastery. In other topic, November '22, you said “this one is definitely a priority—the team is actively working on it”, locked the topic and nothing changed: the problem is still there and we players have no achievement.

3 Likes

so will they fix the mastery? cuz i want to complete the achievements

2 Likes

I highly doubt it

Aff

1 Like

FIX THIS SHIT, I PAID $40 AND I WANT TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER WTF

4 Likes

Unfortunately “actively working on it” doesn’t always mean “quick fix” because of a whole host of reasons. There should be a fix coming for this, but it won’t be in next update.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m having the same problem, all Art of War challenges completed and Normandy campaign and the progress still 0/5.

I don’t know if the Steam user are the most affected, other thing I noticed was the badges earned on Steam. I earned badges from things I’ve never done.

Maybe a problem from the game or a problem of communication between game and Steam through the Steam servers or Steam platform for both thigs I said?

2 Likes

Just to add another voice to the many over here.
I have the same problem on my steam version of the game…this bug is the thing stopping me from playing the game. The only idea of having to go back and foreward to the campaigns, art war challenges and skirmishes just to try to achieve something that is supposed to be the normal progress in the game is frustrating. The bug has been in the game for months now, I believe is it about time to address the situation once and for all.

Thanks to the developer for their work, but please fix this issue; it’s game breaking for me and many others out there.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem,no cheats no mods, completed Normandy campaign and art of war but 0/5 in progress

2 Likes

Hello, I’m new to Age of Empires IV and I’m having the exact same problem. No progress counts, neither in the campaign nor in the Art of War missions. I’ve already completed the “The Normans” campaign in full, but still haven’t received a single mastery. Logically, I play completely without cheats and mods, like most people here.

I play with the Steam version.

Question to Microsoft: Is this an intentional bug to encourage Steam players to buy your game a second time, in or for your Microsoft store? That would of course be very clever, because paying twice means double the profit for Microsoft. Logically, I do not expect an answer to this question.

2 Likes

See above. Apologies you ran into this; doing what we can.

1 Like