Tribal Marketplace Has no Increase in Coin Gather Rate when Villagers placed inside

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• 13.27885#: Latest since the hotfix for out of sync issues.
  • STEAM: Steam
  • WINDOWS 10 PROFESSIONAL: Windows 10 Professional

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

When villagers are placed in the Tribal Marketplace, the coin gather rate shows zero.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: ############ STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

and place a villager or several villagers inside, and the

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Build a Tribal Marketplace near a source of coin (gold, silver, salt mines, for example)
  2. Place villagers inside to mine for coin
  3. Coin gather rate does not increase - stays at zero (0)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

We expect the gold gather rate to increase as villagers are added to the Tribal Marketplace.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Unfortunately, I did not take an image or screenshot at the time. However, this issue can be duplicated with the above steps. The bug occurs with any Native American civilization - Iroquois, Haudenosaunee, and most likely Inca as well.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Record Game 2022-10-25 17-31-51.age3Yrec (14.2 MB)

That’s how it’s been ever since DE release, it’s probably intended. It’s how Mountain Monasteries display their information as well, they act like berry bushes in that way. Vills are gathering from them (like from a berry bush) rather than gathering at them (like generating resources at an hacienda). Also Inca don’t get Tribal Marketplaces, that’s just for Lakota/Haudenosaunee.