These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- 13.27885#: Latest since the hotfix for out of sync issues.
- STEAM: Steam
- WINDOWS 10 PROFESSIONAL: Windows 10 Professional
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When villagers are placed in the Tribal Marketplace, the coin gather rate shows zero.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
and place a villager or several villagers inside, and the
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Build a Tribal Marketplace near a source of coin (gold, silver, salt mines, for example)
- Place villagers inside to mine for coin
- Coin gather rate does not increase - stays at zero (0)
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
We expect the gold gather rate to increase as villagers are added to the Tribal Marketplace.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Unfortunately, I did not take an image or screenshot at the time. However, this issue can be duplicated with the above steps. The bug occurs with any Native American civilization - Iroquois, Haudenosaunee, and most likely Inca as well.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Record Game 2022-10-25 17-31-51.age3Yrec (14.2 MB)