Turk buff for games outside of arena

They can also go for Heavy Camels, which cost less Gold than Cavaliers, and do deal with Rams, though they are much weaker to Pikes.

Exactly. Having them is really good in some matchups, maybe most importantly turk mirrors. But if pikes/halbs (obviously pretty common when going for rams) are on the field camels do nothing but wasting resources.

2 Likes

The thing is, that’s a pretty gold intensive combo, to counter trash and rams which are gold-vise pretty cheap.

the point is u are exactly against turks buff no matter how bad they are xD
i want to see you playing turks pls send us a post showing how u do with turks outside arena in +1600 elo pls i really wanna learn it .

they dont understand these points

1-)Turks dont have trash option so if they dont have gold remained this is ‘‘gg’’
2-)most of turks gold units are not better then generic ones (camels,champions,hussar,cavarly,mangonel,scorpionetc) so they dont have any gold unit advantage too
3-)yea u can do some with turks gold units a while as ur enemy has them too
Most of civs have better cavarly or better archery and all civs have better infantry then turks so
their gold units are not superior besides their trash units are far worst

4-)turks dont have any strong eco bonus only fast gold doesnt help turks situation much.
5-)free light cav is good but that upgrade is allrdy fast and very cheap so not that good !
6-)they are gunpowder spec civ but their uu is nothing but waste of gold in imp age as all other units rather then inf can easyly counter them.(paladins,arbalests,mangudais,conqustadors,eagles,plumed archers,chokunus,huskarls,skirmishers,warwagons,onagers,scorpions,bbc’s,castle defance,longbows,rattans,memelukes,cav archers,elephants etc
 maybe all units but infantries)
so their uu is one of the worst in game in imp age but somehow they do fine in castle age)
7-)they have verygood cav archer but makes them good takes tons of upgrades (bs upgrades+bloodlines+husbandry+balistics+thump ring+partian tactics+heavycav+sipahi) and they are very expensive.
8-)turks are very rush intesive in early ages too

Not my gameplay, but this is how to Turks:

Team Games

1v1 (versus Mongols, an Archer civ that Onagers cannot counter)

i wanna see yours dude 
 These are vipers playing and he THINKS TURKS ARE WORST !
even in that game viper himself said mongols are way better then turks and he is best player in this game 
 ı can beat 1300 elo ppl with turks too

1 Like

Persians have worse Infantry.

persians have pikes !!

1 Like

You will never see my games, because I do not record and upload them anywhere.

Turks are an advanced civ that only people that really know how to play, can play them competitively.

Turks are for people that can abuse micro and game mechanics.

Still strictly worse Infantry tahn Tuirks.

Both have Heavy Camel, so Pikes are not a necessity.

if u can do such micro like that so u can play better with other civ 

man i know u just want turks remain worst civ

I have already said how I would buff Turks.

Also, Turks are far from teh worst civ by winrate.
Very, very far.

persians have tons of eco bonus and they have superior cav also with persian ur camels can die u can go on with ur trash bos and trash units also !! with turks u are doomed

turks are only played in arena thats why they have %46 rate other than that they have %30-40 check details

remember ur idea i agree with that that would makes turks playable not good but playable

Most civs are only good in one or two maps anyway.

really ? how about Franks,aztecs,mayas ??? Huns ? Lithuens ??Magyars ? Persians ???
Turks and Portuguese need clear buff

explaination is very simple
Turks trash is worst and their gold units are not better then others so ? BUFF

None of the agmes I posted were even on Arena.
Turks are doing fine on the higher ELOs, Ports, Koreans and Khmer are not.

Even Berbers (kings of Trash) are doing worse than Turks.
Turks have a 50% winrate, currently.

u posted games played by viper calling that civ is balanced
(viper puts turks worst tier civ.) whenever he gets turks he says ''sigh turks ‘’ 11
how you cant understand ?
turks trash is worst + turks gold units are not better then generic most of them are worse even + their eco is very bad
There are only 1 or 2 points that turks do average.
their uu is good in castle but one of worst in imp
their bbc is worse then generic lacking siege engineers
their cav arc fine but takes tons of upgrades to be viable
other then that 
 they are worst by far
hera & viper and many other pros agrees that turks are very bad on 1v1 and do average or below average in team games also ? so why are we speaking ?