Turkish Delight, Lake Poyang, Vinlandsaga Achievement not firing

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 45185
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I do not get the Steam achievements for Turkish Delight, Lake Poyang or the Vinlandsaga Penguin achievement. Even after completing the requirements.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play the scenario
  2. Complete the achievement requirements
  3. The achievement will not fire.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The achievement should be recorded in Steam.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

4 Likes

I can confirm this for Turkish delight at least. Just completed it but I did not receive the achievement

1 Like

I came to report the same issue, also with Bapheus.

I can also confirm that this is a recent bug, because I did the Vinlandsaga achievement a few patches ago and did not have the problem of OP

Can confirm the Lake Poyang bug. Playing through the historical battles right now and trying to unlock the achievements. Vinlandsaga worked for me a few days ago, but Lake Poyang doesn’t work at all. Haven’t tried Turkish Delight yet.

Same. Please fix, very disheartening after a long game.

Turkish Delight, in my case.