Turks feedback

And this one on distinction is a super important point

Exactly. All of a sudden turks go from being the civ with crap trash to potentially a top tier trash civ.
Yeah they miss elite and pike and halb but they get all blacksmith and every other pertinent upgrade. They actually have better melee armor then lithuanians halbs do. They would have equal attack with Byzantines halbs

1 Like

All of a sudden turks go from being the civ with crap trash to potentially a top tier trash civ.

OK OK OK chill, we can figure out if it has to be INSTA or 2x faster or 1.8x faster or 1.7x faster, OK? Relax, there is time.

Donā€™t judge ideas when they are budding. JonOli and MatCauthon

I think even instant could be balanced, as long as it hits in Imperial.
It would hurt Turks though, as they would be very cost-inefficient, and a resource dump trap.

130/5000

I think the Turks are powerless until the post imperial age. No pikeman, no elite skirmishers. How Mayans can be stronger than Turks, is ridiculous.

1 Like

Completely the contrary, they are strong until the post Imp game.
They are only weak, when they finally run out of Gold.

this will break the game ā€¦I mean yea turks are worst civ . but after this they will be best farā€¦
ı think touch must be about their trashline or their cav.

nope they are only strong in early few minutes in imp and mid castle ageā€¦Rather then those turks are extremely weakā€¦
note:i totally agree with ur buff idea +20/25 hp to skirmish,spearman

@OliveCereal4714, @Sylux1000, @JonOli12, @MatCauthon3 , @DoctBaghi , @CheshireWig3203
How about trashgonels for Turks? 285W mangonels from Imperial Age as a civ bonus!

They will pair well with HC/Jans in late imp

Too powerful. Would literally wreck face in trash wars. The goal is to make turk trash viable, not completely imbalance them. One volley would kill pretty much any skirm it hit and do at least half a halbs health.

1 Like

OK letā€™s make them more pricey, 400W, now?

The point is to give them unique trash. The price can be adjusted and balanced accordingly. Donā€™t you worry.

In case a balanced price is determined, in that case, what do all of you guys feel about Turk Imperial Trashgonels?

Trash mangonel would probably be OP. Is still siege. Without gold

???,(atleast 20 characters)

Jans + Mango push is already strong as it is. Trashgonels, though I like the idea, would be OP on Turks.

Maybe if it only kicked in Imp and had a much biggers cost (450-500 Wood), it could be balanced.

You dont understand. Magonels would two shot or less most trash units.
This change would be WAY to cost effective.

Not even then. Magonels would wreck all trash except scout line. Literally imba in trash wars

Yes the bonus will kick in Imp, and a suitable proce will be determined, say, 500W for now

It could work, if it had a very high price. Scout line units could counter it, and it would absolutely be a resource drain on Turks Wood supply.

Yeah but turks literally have fully upgraded hussars to deny scout line.

The cost to balance such magonels would have to be obscene

Tell us, how high?
ā€¦