- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.61591.0 8647032
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
I spectate multiplayer matches often, and one issue that I’ve noticed for a while now is that in games with more than two players, the UI in the bottom-left interface mixes up the player names & colours. This means that sometimes I might be trying to find the yellow player, but I have to scroll down to the name belonging to orange.
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Main Menu > Multiplayer > Find Custom Game > Spectate Games
- Find a multiplayer match featuring four or more participants.
- The UI should incorrectly list one player’s PoV as being under that of another player.
Notice how, in the bottom-left, I had to select the blue Dravidians, in order to watch the red Spanish. I clicked on red’s Town Center to show that, in the stats/creation section of the HUD, it shows that I am indeed looking at red’s point of view, with it not saying that red is an allied, enemy, or a neutral player.