Unable to complete Tours - Historical Battles

Game Version:

• Build 101.101.32911.0 4395365
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

There are several issues with this mission so I’ll mention them all here - but the most important one is that, if you happen to lose some of the Moors’ baggage train and then defeat both the Moors and Berbers as the new objective states, the game will not end. I have completely destroyed everything including outlying buildings and loitering units, the objective for defeating them ticks off but the “protect your 3 Town Centres” does not, preventing you from finishing.

Additionally, clicking on the signposts does not give directions at all despite saying so, this works in HD.

Charles Mantel also alternates between Frank soldier and Frank Monk voice lines when moving and attacking respectively.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Fail the initial primary objective (capture and deliver Moors’ baggage train to your base)
  2. Defeat both Moors and Berbers
2 Likes

Just here to say that the bug preventing completion of Tours still persists in the current steam build 101.101.34223.0 4509956. Reproduction steps are identical.

I played this via Steam, April 2020. I captured the baggage train and brought it back to the flagged-in area to the right of my Cathedral. 3 town centres were protected. Game ended successfully.

1 Like

there are some bugs that happen in especial occasions, that’s why it’s hard to understand sometimes, it doesn’t really rely on objectives, it just happens, similar to Le Loi’s mission 5, it doesn’t end sometimes for some players even if they kill every enemy unit.