Unable to Get the Gates to Lock/Unlock in Real Time

This doesn’t ever seem to happen in multiplayer games with no AI, correct?

Game Version:

• Build: v101.101.36906.0
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: debandit

Issue:

Gates stay open after passing through, seemed to start after 1st player resigned/dropped.
All players gates remained opened after any player unit or ally unit going went through them.
I was winning, so obviously I got blamed for hacking.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

If you need the multiplayer recorded game I have it, it will not let me upload it.

ATTACHMENTS:

Game Version:

• Build: 37650
  • Platform: Steam
  • Gamertag: Ishikuda

Issue:

In multiplayer, when you have been playing for approximately 1 hour, the doors remain open with no option to close.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Advance a multiplayer game.
  2. Create a door.
  3. Pass through it several times with your or allied units.

Gates have been broken since the DE expansion. My group has played multiple games vs AI and relies on walls to defeat the initial AI ‘push’ and need working gates to send out melee units to counter rams and trebs. The devs absolutely ignore this bug for MONTHS and pretend it doesn’t exist. I guess they either don’t care or aren’t smart enough to fix the issue. It has forced my group (playing from the mid-90s) to play mostly hybrid maps since we can’t rely on gates to help us defend vs AI rushes. While we continue to enjoy the game playing most hybrid maps, it would be nice if the devs would actually do their jobs and fix this (seemingly) minor issue and make DE as playable at the earlier editions of AOE. : (

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 40220
  • Platform: SMicrosoft Store
  • Gamertag: symbolic07

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.

I am constructing gates but they remain always open, regardless if I click on Lock Gate button all my gates are open!

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Construct normal gate
  2. It remains open.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).