- BUILD #: 43210
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
Replace some voice sets with Wwise. It works fine ingame but settings voice volume is not able to adjust the sound.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Record some sounds in .wav format
- Convert them to .wem using Wwise ( Imported as Sound SFX)
- Place them in the right location using @StepS7578 's Audio Modding Guide.
- Run the game.
- Try lowering the voice volume in settings to 0. (it should get muted but it doesn’t)