Unable to select a deck in 1v1

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: v.100.12.23511.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I started the round and looked at my decks before a shipment was available. I clicked out of the home city, and when I went back shortly thereafter I could not select a deck. It showed the cards from one of my decks and I could click them (nothing happened), but along the top it read “no deck available” where the deck name normally goes. I couldn’t pick a deck or select any of the cards I could see, so I resigned. If you open the save file and do the same thing, it happens there as well.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. At the start of a game, look at multiple decks without selecting one.
  2. Exit the home city through a hot key (mine is H) while a deck is still selected.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I was supposed to be able to leave my home city without picking a deck and return later to pick one.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
File is here, named “home city shipment bug”:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TQu8mMgcOCRdN-Ra-6XSiiPp4gHrb--N