These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.50700.0 7006804
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I’m updating the map mod for the Empire Wars Duo 2 tournament, but the website is giving me an error when attempting to update it. I’m making 2 characters worth of changes to a map script, there’s no new data that could be “invalid” in the files that I’m uploading.
This error message gives me no actionable information about what the problem is or how to solve it.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go to the mod page.
- Update the Changelog and upload the new zip file.
- Click the button at the bottom of the menu to submit the updates.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The map should have uploaded correctly.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- This is the link to the mod I am updating: https://www.ageofempires.com/mods/details/38725
- Here is a link to the zip file I am uploading: https://drive.google.com/file/d/169dFZ68CNC3qi4o7EnfwutEX8N1x2hMT/view?usp=sharing