Unable to use AOE Insider Portrait in AOE4?

Definitely not a complaint, super stoked to finally hop back into AOE4 and stream/play full-time, but noticed my AOE Insider portrait is locked (Xbox PC Version), however, both my Steam/Xbox account have been linked for months.

Curious if anyone else on either Xbox Gamepass version or Steam is experiencing this too, and if so, which one?

Thank You,

33 Likes

Same here, I have the accounts linked, have already logged off and on but the IN thingy keeps locked xD

1 Like

same here on steam tho. hopefully we just need a patch to get it.

1 Like

same here lol, its a bug…or…?

1 Like

Same here! I guess that means it’s the same for everyone…?

1 Like

Just jumping on the bus along with y’all. I have also tried many of the recommended ways to apparently fix this problem such as:

-Reinstalling the game
-Disabling Firewall and Antivirus before Log In
-Checking timezones, regions and availability

None of them seemed to work, my accounts are linked and it seems that we are indeed a bit screwed, fellas. Hopefully it will be resolved soon, I would like my fancy icon.

1 Like

Same problem here. I checked and they are indeed linked.

Unfortunately the same bug here. Came to the forums to see if anyone else posted about it lol

1 Like

Same here, hope they solve it.

1 Like

Same issue here. They will fix it some day.
Think they got bigger things on their hands atm.

1 Like

Jumping on the band wagon and also finding I cannot change it either.

1 Like

same problem, account link still locked.

Same problem, I have the game on Steam - my steam account is linked but I don’t have the portrait. Still, I like the game so far.

1 Like

hey guy’s it’s same for me, i play with xbox version… i think we just need to wait a patch… but i just enjoy the game for the moment :stuck_out_tongue: good game for all!

1 Like

Same here.

I’m playing on the same account I was in the Insider Beta in (the same as tied to this forum account).

Sorry for the lazy report but since this is a missing entitlement it’s kind of easy to confirm and hard to troubleshoot. Steps to reproduce are simply that I feel I should have the entitlement since I’m logged in on an insider account.

Playing on Game Pass PC as installed via the Xbox app, in-game Gamertag is same as matches this forum account, I played on the Beta in the Steam version of the game though so perhaps things didn’t link up correctly.

But it’s the same Gamertag… seems like it needs fixed.

3 Likes

Same here!
I can’t get a portrait :frowning:

1 Like

Insider portrait AND insider monument are both locked… just came to see if anyone has reported this and obviously I’m not alone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Support Article about Insider Emblems

2 Likes

Me too i thought i was bugged but at this point it seems it is something that they will unlock later

Mine seems locked too, there some kind of miscommunication happening here?

3 Likes