Unexpected game crash in single player in alpine lakes

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD: 101.101.61591.0 8647032
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I was playing a skirmish standard game versus the IA (single player). The games goes well but in minute 1:24:02, when I was creating imperial camels and armored elephants near the enemy base, the games breaks unexpectly.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
    (once, just now, that’s why I am here notifying the crash)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Being single player agains IA in alpine lakes
  2. Later in the game (1h 24min 02sec), the game crashes unexpectly (I was creating imperial camels an armored elephants)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The games continues and then I win the game (I was playing easy mode just to create armored elephants and get the corresponding challenge)

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @Tuamir !

Can you send to us the mdmps that correspond to the day where this happened? Those could be found here:
“C:\Users\USER\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\logs”
and have this format
“AoE2DESteam-58115-2022.01.19-15.05.33.mdmp”

Thanks!

I don’t have .mdmp files for that day. For that day I have .txt files, folder with main.txt, and slowlog .txt files.

Which do you want? Or how I can generate the .mdmp?

Unfortunately we cannot investigate this issue without mdumps, if it happens again let us know please! ^^