Ungarisson=Delete?

Weird issue. At first, I thought it was just a bad keypress, but it’s happened to me twice now. I don’t know how to reproduce it, and I wanted to see if it was just me, but I’ve had it happen TWICE as I said.

I had units garrisoned in a Siege Workshop and Monestary. I hit G to ungarrison, and it deleted both buildings! This destroyed my game plan. It was an all in siege monk knight push, and I just lost 400 wood. I thought I did it by mistake.

Fast forward to another game; I had 4 villagers in a tower that I wanted to abandon, so I ungarrisoned with the hotkey and it deleted the tower at the same time. I checked my hotkeys, and I’m 100% certain I did NOT hit my delete hotkey. It’s on the other side of my keyboard.

Anyone else have this happen to them. It’s game breaking, and I want to know if I’m the only one or there’s an issue with my game before making a proper report.

Did you check your hotkey settings? Also post this under Report a Bug.

Yeah, this look like i issue in your hotkeys. The key for ungarrison and delete the building seems to be the same. So you might have a look at both hotkeys. If they are indeed the same, then consider changing one to an different hotkey and that wil fix your issue.