- GAME BUILD #: 100.12.27812.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
- The French translation of “Unicorne mortars” (Russian deck card tier IV) into “Mortiers anti-Licornes” (literally “Anti-Unicorn Mortars”) does not make any sense . Because “Licorne” is actually the French name of this Russian “canon/howitzer” the card refers to.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Access Russian deck in the French game version (ingame or through home city deck builder)
- The best translation should be “Mortiers Licornes” in French
- Btw, English is not my first language, but should the English name of this card be spelled “Unicorn Mortars” instead of “Unicorne Mortars” ?
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
- No save/recording needed to see the spelling mistake.