Unique player colors changing when entering multiplayer matches

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: Update 37650
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Papafhill

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

If my friends and I all choose unique player colors, the game will automatically reassign colors to everyone, sometimes causing redundant colors between allies, enemies, or a mix.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

1. Create a game with eight players spots.
  2. Have Team 1 with 4 human players. Have them select the following colors: 8-Orange, 3-Green, 1-Blue, and 6-Pink.
  3. Have Team 2 be all A.I. and leave their unique colors random.
  4. Make sure Team Position is toggled OFF.
  5. Other Match Settings:
    Team Locked: YES
    Team Together: YES
    Lock Speed: YES
  6. Start the match.
  7. Observe the differences in your teams color from what was set in the lobby. Also, look to see if their are redundant unique colors between allies / enemies.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

Recent Replay:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ffuVDDCpwRrOu7v0vB2WKe-4cQUzcTnY/view?usp=sharing

My friends and I always go for the colors in the Reproduction Steps. The other team we leave their colors as random and the result is never the same. In the replay link, you’ll see that an ally is orange and an enemy is also orange. You’ll also see that two enemies are yellow.

I’ve seen games where me and an ally were both blue, or I was changed from green to red with an enemy that is also red.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Player Colors Doubled up (one red on each team)