Unit stuck in building

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 47820
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

A scout got stuck in a lumber camp. It was unable to move out of it, but it was able to attack the lumber camp. I was playing against the extreme AI and there was a spearman close to the scout. The spearman kind of wanted to attack the stuck scout when I attacked the lumber camp, but it seemed unable to do so.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

I’m sorry, but I cannot give you reproduction steps. I will, however, provide the recorded game.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Units should not get stuck on buildings.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Video shared in my OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjCveSN7hFVLuUNOHrODGtaWXond?e=IDxxTE

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

SP Replay v101.101.47820.0 @2021.05.28 222909.aoe2record (3.5 MB)

It happened in Feudal age, around minute 20. The video shows the test with the spearman around 20:38 game time.