Unit stuck in buildings

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 13.12327
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
My cavalry unit (Uhlan) got stuck inside between my opponent’s house and barracks and didn’t move while 2 other Uhlans passed between them without getting stuck.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. I go with my 3 uhlans between the house and the barracks of my opponent.
  2. 2 uhlans pass between the house and the barracks and the 1 uhlan gets stuck between the house and the barracks.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
All the uhlans pass between the house and the barracks without getting stuck and then continue their route.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Tedeschi vs Spagna.age3Yrec (7,4 MB)

3 Likes

I know that another topic has been created related to the same issue but I don’t know if the developers have taken this into consideration so I remind the developers that this issue is still unsolved on a current game build.

Villgers still get stuck in mills and plantations also when playing long games like in treaty

2 Likes

Also, when one plays as MĂ©xico and uses the Merida plan card while the civs are inside of a building, the Insurgents get stucked inside, this has happened with the TC and Haciendas.

1 Like