Units attacking closest enemy unit instead of the selected unit

Game Version:

• Build 4667120
  • Platform Steam

Issue:

I have to contiously click the enemy units I want my units to kill. If I only click-to-attack the chosen enemy unit once, my units go towards the selected enemy units for a second, but immediately wanders of attacking a random nearby unit. This makes it impossible to prioritize siege units. My units behave like the standard “right click” attack was replaced by the patrol move although I am not using the patrol-move. It does not happen all the time, but the problem seems to be more present during the most intens battles.)

Reproduction Steps:

1. Engage in a heavy fight where the enemy has meele units in front of its siege units such as onager/siege onager.
  2. Make your cavalry attack the enemy siege units behind the enemy meele units by right clicking the enemy siege units.
  3. Watch as the cavalry units disregard your command, and starting attacking the closest units, which could be meele units that counter your cavalry.
7 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Units attack closest Target over commanded target