Units auto aggro and won't listen to rightlick-attack-command

Game Version:

• Build (101.101.35209.0 44667120)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

When i command for example 2 knights to attack an enemy mango, they will automatically retarget units they get attacked by (or just random units which are closer to them; but it seems like it has an impact when they get attacked by a different unit).

For example when archers of my opponent are attacking my knights, this guys will stop targeting the mango i wanted them to attack and they will turn and try to kill the archers, as soon as their arrows connect. The only “workaround” i found is to set the knights on standground, which should not be a permanent solution (cause switching attack stance in imp-fights when u want to snipe e.g. bbc or trebs while being pop-capped is not really possible).

This could be the/an issue for the bad pathfinding and patrol-attack behaviour of meele units aswell.

I frequently lose groups of skirms to mangos, just because my knights refuse to attack them, regardless how often i order them to do so.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Units attack closest Target over commanded target