These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 100.12.24632.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Units are often getting stuck in non passable areas like a top of a hill. I have seen military units getting there, but unable to get down, villagers chopping wood on a plain and later on a hill, but can’t come back.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Basically, moving units very near a hill will often result in some of these units to come stuck on top of it. It also happens to AI units, at least once in the Asian campaign, but it’s usually limited to my own units.
- I suspect it is a variation of the bug where units get stuck in a trading post site.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The unit wasn’t supposed to go there in the first place.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Unit on mountain.age3Ysav (4.0 MB)