Unlimited Map Bans?

I hope you all see this. I’ve answered this same salty poster about 20 times in threads about map selection, Alt-F4, preferred maps, etc, and always it’s the same.

“What about this.”

Never a comment about how I’ve literally obliterated their position on the subject. Never a concession about the factual nature of the issues arising from their suggestion, or the current system. It’s always one of two deflection options: “system is broken because we know people want to play certain maps and we’re not letting them” - “there’s way worse problems” where the first is a personal opinion, not a point to be argued, and the second is literally the worst argument in the history of arguments.

Take this fine example here:

I have been complaining about this, literally nonstop, since this began. In every thread.

As if you’ve simply missed the point of people disliking the Preferred map option despite making said point yourself. Not only did you deflect my point, you deflected my point… to my point. Preferred map is just a softcore variant of what the OP is pushing for with the casing of Alt-F4 being the hard shell. The system is already being abused to reach incredibly high ELO ratings while ignoring well over half the game’s assets. The OP is simply asking to make this abuse of the system and ELO imbalances now the default setting of the system.

Which is absurd. I’d like to see that changed. Not doubled down upon.