Unlimited Pauses

I played a 4v4 and the other team finally lost. Three out of four players called GG. One guy decided to hide his last villagers and make us chase him. He then made the chase even more difficult by continually pausing the game. He did this for the next half hour or so. He paused the game at least 100-150 times. I am not sure if this is a bug or a hack. The player is [RxS]Liendre MutanT

1 Like

Yes this bug exist for a long time that player can just press and hold F3 so that the game will be paused and cannot be unpaused.

It’s awful. A player can wear out another player by just wearing out their patience. It needs to be fixed. In theory, only 8 or 10 pauses are allowed

2 Likes

I wish unlimitted pauses was a tickbox option for custom lobbies. This is stupid though.

2 Likes

Thanks for your report! We are currently tracking this issue :slight_smile:

Our team could actually unpause but he would immediately pause it again. Sometimes he would forget to pause again for about 5 seconds so I don’t think he was doing what you are talking about. He had unlimited pauses.

Yes this is exactly what my case. This trick will keep pausing and unpasuing the game. You can unpause it but it will pause again. It looks that he has unlimited paused manually but indeed he just press down the F3.

How is this still not solved? I am currently in the middle of an almost win game and the enemy started to pause like for 15min and there’s nothing I can do other than leaving and losing the ranked game, how do you not care about this?

2 Likes

Still not solved, and pauses should be reduced to 5 as well imo, 10 is overkill.

1 Like

How come this issue is still not solved after 1 years ? player are abusing this bug when they loose during rank game until you surrender. like the player HOLYcowtrump. Say it him self during game : i will do this until last of my unit will stand. . after 30 min i left there was no point.

can the dev do something about that its so annoying

1 Like

This seems to still be a problem. I see posts about it on reddit quite regularly. I certainly don’t think this should take over a year to be fixed. This is clearly ruining peoples games when they run into the people who abuse this.