Unoccupied farm's border's color must be red

Unoccupied farm’s border’s color must be red.

Why?

better green?

I do not see the need to do that, it just shows that there is not a villager working.

@“Tha Somin” said:

I do not see the need to do that, it just shows that there is not a villager working.

I agree with you, there’s never been a problem identifying which farms you have that are occupied or not, but i can see why someone would want them to be highlighted.

For example, if you’re zoom out quite a bit you may not see it as well.

Maybe they should include it as an option you can toggle. Although personally I would keep it off and just rely on a present villager.

@Fixier said:

@“Tha Somin” said:

I agree with you, there’s never been a problem identifying which farms you have that are occupied or not, but i can see why someone would want them to be highlighted.

For example, if you’re zoom out quite a bit you may not see it as well.

Maybe they should include it as an option you can toggle. Although personally I would keep it off and just rely on a present villager.

I agree that it is optional, zooming may not look right if there is someone working on the farm. :#

Coming from AoE2 I understand your request, but I don’t think AoE:DE will have problems with this so no red border is needed. It’s a different matter with AoE2 because of how farms are displayed.

I see this useful only if you build farms really far from a drop off point which is always a bad idea and I don’t know if anyone actually does that. Other than that it’s usually easy to say if a farm is occupied or not so I don’t see the point in this feature.
What is needed indeed is a number of villagers gathering each resource near each of the resources total number that is missing in AoE II and makes it much less comfortable.

Maybe this is a good idea for a MOD and not something incorporated into the original game.