These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.63482.0 9011045
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I play the regicide mode (don’t know about other modes) against AIs and since last update I cannot hide the king neither in castles, not in urban centers nor in towers nor keeps. My king gets attacked on 1st raid and loose immediately while AIs can hide their kings perfectly.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start the game and reach to the point of having either a tower, a keep, an urban center or a castle
- Select the king
- Click the building you want to hide him in
- Observe he’s not moving anywhere
- try the same with other units (army or civil) and observe they can get inside those same buildings
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I want my king to be protected. Thank you.