Unranked automatic matchmaking system

Would be nice. It could incorporate/use an ‘unranked ELO’ score, as discussed in this old thread:

Personally, I just want an unranked ELO score to be shown to me from my single-player and unranked multiplayer AoE games, and for the game to give me a fun ranking title like I mentioned here, like Pirates! video game did. But if it had the added benefit of what you describe for matchmaking, it seems like that’d be pretty cool/helpful for players

An unranked ELO score actually exists already, as seen at aoe2.net, which FadedFriend2906 mentioned in the above thread I linked to:

…But I’m pretty sure it doesn’t count games you play via single-player (non-server) games. For my idea above, I would want single-player random map games to be counted.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

EDIT: Sorry, I didn’t realize this thread was so old until after I posted and it said, “9 months later” on my post. This thread had shown up in the “Suggested Topics” area at the bottom of my forum screen, so I clicked it. If necro’ing is dissuaded here, the forum code should probably be fine-tuned to not show old threads like that. I’ve almost done it in the past, and now I fell for it. I can’t be the only one.

Here’s a sample screenshot of the area I’m talking about…